Hope you're having an awesome November so far!
A few things:
- Not our fan on Facebook yet? Become one here.
- Subscribe to our blog and get email updates when a new entry is published.
- Check out our reviews on Yelp and Urban Spoon.
- Sign up for our newsletter to get special offers and other fun stuff.
- Bring in your own coffee mug or pastry container/bag and receive a free Sjaack's candy or .25 off your purchase.
Cherry-flavored Sjaack's Candy Hearts
A few new items:
- Croissants--that buttery flakey goodness you remember--but even better since they're (of course) cholesterol-free and animal-free!
- Chocolate Croissants--like the buttery variety, but even better because chocolate makes everything better.
- Waffle Cones--Garrett's still playing around with the recipe, but in all likelyhood we're gonna be serving up fresh sweet waffle cones with your vegan soft serve. You're welcome.
- We are starting to make stuff with Daiya cheese. Daiya, the delicious melty soy-free and animal-free cheese. Haven't had it yet? Stop in for a Italian Calzone and try the melty goodness yourself.
In other news, we have new to-go menus, and they're gorgeous. Next time you're in, pick one or several up.
*****Thanks for all the positive feedback so far! Remember--we love hearing positive feedback, but we also want to know ways you think we can improve. Email us with any suggestions you have!******